Thursday 13 September 2012

Roding Valley


Jay
 A quick walk over my local fields & lake, within 1 minute I see a nice Jay, also sitting just across the ditch from me a Song thrush looked friendly but flew off as I moved my camera.

A quick scan of the lake, I see a few Tufed Ducks, Mallard as usual, plenty of Coots, a few Moorhen,just normal stuff, but then I pick out a pair of Gadwell splashing about, I do see on here now & again, but not often so nice.

The Swans babies are as big as the mother now & are swimming about very happy in the warm sunshine.

A  walk over to the bushes  to look for the Goldcrest, but I never heard or saw them today.



Flowers still in bloom at the Hidden Garden
 A walk to the hidden garden it is nice to see the wild flowers still in bloom.
No new birds but I do see a Red Adrimal &  Large White Butterflies.
As I walk back across the fields there are maybe 20 Pied Wagtails flitting about on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment