Saturday 23 December 2017

Local Little Owl moves home.

On walking my dog over my local field no more than a hundred yards from my house near the Roding Valley lake. I happen to look up at the large tree by the cricket pavilion & looking back at me is the Little Owl that has been missing from the playground tree after the council cut his home down on safety reason's.
This is the tree that we first found the Owl a few years ago before all the Ring- neck Parakeets forced it to relocate by the play ground after they took over the Owl's tree.
So out comes the camera to get a couple of shots  of the Owl. So nice to have it back.

                                                       
Today's Little Owl


                                         
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment